Friday, April 9, 2010

Palms Up!




I need you to do one thing for me right now. Take your hands off the mouse and keyboard, and point your palms at the ceiling. C lear your mind, and look down at your hands.

What have these hands done? the good? the bad? What can they do in the future? How does God want to use them?

Makes you think right? This is an exercise I have been doing every so often. It is helpful for me to visualize the sum of what I have done in the palms, scrapes, and lines of my hands. I think it we did this type of reflection and future thinking more the work of God would be carried out more forcefully.


What do you think? How did trying it go?

2 comments:

Belinda said...

that's a cool thing to think through!

Matt said...

A great visual reminder to stop, breathe, and reflect! Thanks, Troy!