Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Purpose of Possibly Irrelevant

I thought it was about time to write out the purpose of this blog. Most people begin with this post, but I didn't think of that (surprise, surprise).

 What is Possibly Irrelevant? Why that title?

This title raises two questions: What, might not be relevant to what?

What #1) This blog is about what I'm learning as a Christian. God is continuing to amaze me and teach me more about myself, those around me, and my relationship with Him. To benefit myself and others, I thought I would start a blog. 

What #2) Your life. 

This blog is meant to let people know what is God is doing in my life. It is also a great way for me to think things out thoroughly, something I don't really do enough. 

Its contents or the conclusions within it may be completely irrelevant to you or your current situations. I cannot be sure of this, however, because I am not you. So that is why the level of irrelevance is not able to be determined.

Hence, Possibly Irrelevant.

If anyone needs an application of the word irrelevant to decipher its meaning, here's the best thing I've seen to do that:


~ Troy


2 comments:

fendeilagh said...

I'm noticing a trend of pictures with random street signs. I like it. This sign is not possibly irrelevant, but definitely irrelevant. Where do you find these?

Troy said...

there's actually no connection between them. The first I found searching "desktop backgrounds" or something like that, the second I found when i image searched "irrelevant." So now I'll see how long I can keep up the theme lol.