Friday, November 28, 2008

Free

So many people in this world look at things for their monetary value. I think that's really lame. I think its silly to think a Rolex watch is better than the Timex I wear simply because it costs 10x as much. This Thanksgiving break I have received a lot of things for free. It has allowed me to see the things for what they really are, and it's very exciting. 

But what does this matter to you? I want to enlighten you on the many aspects of the word     eff arr eee eee.


         (The Chouch, built by 137 with all free materials)


A free clock on free wood


A free lamp


And its a just a way of looking at the world:

I saw a bike in a tree and my first thought was 
"Sweet, a free bike!" I later sold it for $25 (Once 
I was sure no one wanted it back).

Matt bringing back a free futon mattress for the 
Chouch (defined by Urban Dictionary as 
"combination of a chair and couch") project.


A recliner I saw out for bulk garbage pick-up. Now in 137.

As you can see, there are many parts of free-ness. If you discover any more, make a post about it!! 

I hope you are all inspired to utilize free things so that you can save what you have and give it more freely.

~Troy

No comments: